Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Swimming Against the Currents


It's the middle of fall already?!

Things have been quite hectic here, and as usual I ended my summer with deciding, once again, that this fall would NOT be a good time for me to go back to school. I am more tired and my time is stretched thinner than I was last year when I made the same decision...and the year before that as well. After 5 years (because I was supposed to start when my youngest went to first grade)...I am noticing a definite pattern. I went ahead and enrolled in MICA's continuing studies program because evidently next year will be worse than this year!

So it's been quite busy, and very frustrating juggling all of it (did I mention that I ripped my kitchen out?) BUT I am really excited about where my work will be going in the next year..and here's a sneak peek...

No comments:

Post a Comment